v1.2 : June 7, 2018
The Site may collect from you two types of data and information:
Non-personally Identifiable Information . This kind of information may be collected by the Site or provided by you without being related to any identified person ( “Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include (but is not limited to): search inquiries, technical information and aggregated usage information, type of operation system, browser type and version, language and keyboard language.
Personally Identifiable Information . This kind of information is namely connected to an identified person or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include (but not limited to): your computer's IP address or other persistent user identifier, which is allocated to your device by your Internet service provider, your e-mail address, telephone number, location and demographic information, your first and last name, date of birth, gender, physical address, including zip code, mobile/cellular number, and any other information you provide to us during the registration process or though the course of communicating with the Site about the products and services provided by the Site.
BY ENTERING AND USING THE SITE YOU GIVE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES SET FORTH HEREIN.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING US A WITHDRAWL NOTICE TO CONTACT@emily-hr-specialist.com . THE WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT SHALL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
We use the Information we collect for the following purposes (the "Purposes"):
· Provide our services, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services.
· Offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant ads.
· We may use the information for statistical analysis, analytics, research and technical support.
· We may use your email address and your mobile phone number to inform you about landing pages for a variety of services, content and products, including those offered by third parties.
· We shall not further process any of your Personal Information in a manner that is incompatible with the Purposes and will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than the Purposes.
· Make your next use of the Site more personalized.
Contact you regarding administrative issues, such as questions about your specific request, or otherwise respond to your comments or requests.
· Make telephone calls and send text messages to you with information and offers.
· Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes.
· Help administer and protect the security of the Site.
· Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us . In certain occasions we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, for example: your name, email address, location information or telephone number. Please note that you are not obligated in any way to provide us with any information, but we may not be able to properly provide you with our services and/or parts of our services if you refuse providing the required information.
Information we get from your use of the Site . We collect information about your usage and interaction with the Site. This information may include, among other things:
· Device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version).
· Log information - We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include (but is not limited to): details of how the Site is used and search queries.
· Device event information such as crashes, system activity, keys and values in the windows registry hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location information.
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE
We do our best to ensure that Personal Information that are inaccurate are corrected or erased or rectified without delay. If you become aware of any inaccurate information you have provided us with and/or if there is any change in any information you have provided us with, please let us know of it promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may erase and/or correct such information.
Personal Information and Non-Personal information collected by Us and/or provided by you ("Information") may be stored in two types of location:
· Local storage - We may store Information (including Personal Information) locally on your device.
· Servers – We may store Information on our servers (and/or third parties' servers we may use for this purpose) (the "Servers").
We store Personal Information for longer periods insofar as such Personal Information is required for any of the Purposes.
We do our best to ensure appropriate security of the Personal Information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
IN RELATION TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO ASK US:
- FOR A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TO CORRECT, ERASE OR RESTRICT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TO OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH YOU PROVIDE TO US FOR A CONTRACT OR WITH YOUR CONSENT IN A STRUCTURED, MACHINE READABLE FORMAT AND TO ASK US TO TRANSFER THIS INFORMATION TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION.
- TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES (HOWEVER NOTE THAT THIS MIGHT AFFECT OUR ABILITY TO PROPERLY PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF).
You can notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to make any of the aforementioned, pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to share or transfer Non-Personal Information to third parties.
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to disclose to third parties your Personal Information as set forth below:
· To companies and individuals, we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf.
· To determine what opportunities are right for you. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to provide you with career-related information and to contact you about other opportunities, products or services of third parties.
· The Site uses your Personal Information to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. This may include business co-operations between the site and third parties for profit.
· In an event of a merger or acquisition we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business.
· in the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of your Personal Information in a transaction approved by the court.
We may also share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users' Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. Any transmission of data, including your Information, at or through the Site is at your own risk. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our Policy, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.